Bible Study Online!
We'll be reading from Romans chapter 11.
You can read the whole chapter and then drop back to verses 11 through 15 for tonight's study and devotional time.
Here's How It Works:
- You can answer the questions, take notes and make comments right here online by clicking on the "Add notes" tab just below each section or question.
- When you're finished, at the bottom of the page you'll see "Email My Notes" insert you email address and just below that you'll see the option to receive "MY NOTES + ORIGINAL NOTES" or "MY NOTES ONLY", check one of those. and your notes will be sent to your email address!
- Just so you know, these notes and answers you make are not passed on. We cannot see them on our end, these are only for you to see.
- So you also will not be graded :-)
- Reminder: Wednesday night's zoom meeting is at 7:00!
What was Paul trying to explain, when he said in verse 11; "I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles." (?)
Who was Paul speaking about?
Who was Paul speaking to?
What does verse 12 mean to you (Your opinion of verse 12)?
How can we relate what is happening in Paul's lesson, to our world today?
Especially seeing the dynamics of a communication shift due to the shelter in place.